Job DescriptionFoundry Engineering Technician Morris Bean & Company has been providing aluminum casting excellence since 1946 and has an immediate opening for a Foundry Engineering Technician in Yellow Springs, OH. The Foundry Engineering Technician will report to the Chief Design Engineer and provide technical support across the organization. Duties
- Investigates quality and manufacturing process concerns and works with production and management to implement solutions.
- Create and update technical drawings using Autocad and Solidworks.
- Establish and maintain bill of materials and routings in ERP system.
- Performs special project tasks and analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communications at all levels of operations.
- Be able to manage multiple conflicting priorities at the same time.
- Systematic problem-solving processes.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Basic statistical analysis.
- Technical drawing using Solidworks .
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality, execution and follow through.
- High School Diploma or GED required, advanced degree preferred.
- Manufacturing experience desired, foundry preferred.
- Basic computer literacy skills including word processing, spreadsheets, basic file structure understanding, networks, and web navigation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time